Annual Remembrance Muster
Bring your Spouse, Family, Kids, Friends and Co-Workers!
The Club is working hard to bring you a great Annual Muster with a solemn commemoration of the brothers and sisters that we've lost this year.
The Muster on the Parade Grounds starts are 1715, please look to be there about 1700. We should be complete with the Muster by 1815.
Please wear long pants and shirts as the gnats could be bad. Also please bring a folding chair if you do not think you can stand for the entire 40 minutes in takes to read the names.
Check in and registration on the Parade Grounds in front of 2nd Battalion with Bag Piper
There are two components to the Muster: 1. Roll Call on the Parade Ground to be performed by current cadets and is free to everyone. 2. Dinner at the Regimental Commanders River view Room on the back of the Mess Hall. Please register through this website as soon as possible.
Come out and join us for your Annual Muster
March 19th 5:00pm-8:30pm @ The Regimental Commanders River view Room on the back of the Mess Hall.
Menu: Crusted Pork Loin
Corps Day, the 20th of March, is the birthday of the Corps of Cadets and is the date in 1843 when the first Corps reported to The Citadel. Muster is held every year on this date around the world to remember and honor those members of the Long Grey Line that have passed over the preceding 12 months.
- Check in and registration on the Parade Deck between the stands, in front of 2nd Battalion with Bag Piper
- 1715 – Roll call formation and introduction.
- 1815 – Roll call end. 21 gun salute. Taps is played. Proceed to the Regimental Commanders River view Room on the back of the Mess Hall for those that have registered for the Banquet
- 1830 – Cadet Prayer & Alma Mater, everyone seated and dinner is served.
- 1900 – Speaker: TBD, followed by a Tribute TBD.
EVERYONE - WEAR LONG SLEEVES AND PANTS, we're taking steps to reduce the gnats but they will be present.
Bring your Spouse, Family, Kids, Friends and Co-Workers! Everyone is welcome at all Club events! The Citadel Club of Charleston is open to everyone and we're here to serve the community.