Application Period for 2018 Directorships is ending soon! Apply NOW!
Do you want to Make YOUR Club Better?
Do you want to Get Involved?
Want to Help?
Apply to be on the Board of Directors!
Your Club needs help! We need new ideas and energy!
Benefits to being a Director:
FREE MEMBERSHIP (When you meet the effort requirements)
FREE ATTENDANCE TO OUR DIRECTOR MEETINGS
If, as a director, you meet the following minimums you will receive a membership for the following year (you must be a Director in both years)
- FREE All Access Membership
- Must be Primary Planner for at least 1 event OR assist with setup AND breakdown or registration at 50% or more of all Social/Public Club
- If Primary Planner – must assist with setup AND breakdown or registration of at least 30% of all Social/Public Club events
- Must attend not less than 60% of all events – BOD meetings and other functions included
- FREE Annual Membership
- Must assist with setup AND breakdown or registration of at least 20% of all Social/Public Club events
- Must attend not less than 40% of all events – BOD meetings and other functions included
Being on the Board is easy and simple, we meet 2-4 times per year in person, usually directly before or after a club event. Regular attendance to most of these meetings is required. We also have 1-3 conference calls if a need arises between in person meetings.
Each Director chooses a Project that they work to accomplish like:
- Improvement of Meetings and Educational Content
- Charitable Outreach by the Club
- State of the Campus Presentations
- New Graduate and New Member Outreach
- Direct and Personal Member Outreach
- Event Planning - Breakfasts
- Event Planning - Mess Facts
- Major Events - Oyster Roast, Muster, Pre-knob Sendoff, Bulldog Boil, End of the Year Banquet, etc.
Directors give a status report at each meeting on their projects as well as working directly with the Executive Director to accomplish their goals!
Is an exciting and fulfilling way to get involved and really offer benefit to not only the community but to improve your alma mater as well!
THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL EVENT (we're simply using this software function) - THE DATES ARE INDICATIVE OF THE POTENTIAL CLOSE OUT OF THE APPLICATION PERIOD. A PHYSICAL EVENT WILL OCCUR BUT THAT WILL BE A DIFFERENT REGISTRATION PROCESS.Register here to be included on the ballot!